- SKM 75 torch with HPC High Performance Cutting technology and coaxial cable
- Pilot arc torch
- Possibility of cutting grids and perforated lamination sheets
- Powerful, compact and light, only 23 Kg
- Reduced operating costs granted by longer life of the consumable parts
- By replacing the originally supplied SKM 75 torch with SK75 manual torch, M version can be easily converted and used for manual cutting thanks to the plug-in connector.
This power source can be easily connected to cutting pantographs, having the ability to manage the following signals:
- Power source ON/OFF
- Cutting arc control
- Torch height
Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting functions permit both initial and final cutting phases in an optimal way.