- Very high cutting power for high productivity
- SKM 165 torch with HPC High Performance Cutting technology and coaxial cable
- Pilot arc torch
- Possibility of cutting grids and perforated lamination sheets
- Very powerful and compact, 48 Kg.
- Reduced operating costs granted by longer life of the consumable parts
- Gouging facilty with proper consumables.
- By replacing the originally supplied SKM 165 torch with SK165 manual torch, M version can be easily converted and used for manual cutting thanks to the plug-in connector.
This power source, fully digitally controlled, can be easily connected to cutting pantographs, having the ability to manage the following signals:
- Power source ON/OFF
- Cutting arc control
- Torch height
Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting functions permit both initial and final cutting phases in an optimal way.